Tuesday, May 10, 2011

i feel like crap

I've been sick since Friday.  At first I thought it was a quick stomach flu but now I'm thinking its probably related to the crappy way I've been taking care of myself.  My body used to not care what I put it through, but now its starting to get persnickety and is fighting back.  Damn.

waiting for something exciting to happen

This weekend was spent moving from the bed to the couch, then back to the bed.  Harper and I took a few well needed porch sessions where she chased bees and tried to prove she was a tough girl by growling at people walking down the street (she was quickly reprimanded). 

In the real world I'm starting a new work schedule, 8-6 every Monday through Friday.  It's going to take a while to get used to.  The biggest pain in the ass is going to be making sure I plan more carefully with packing lunch, prepping breakfast, packing the bike (I'm gonna try that riding thing again), and waking up early enough to get ready and take Harper for a long morning walk.  I realize this is much closer to a normal work week for the rest of the world so I should just suck it up... but my 9-5's were so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment