Thursday, June 2, 2011

updates

The meeting for my map drawings went well!  I'm going to be giving them 2 separate final versions this weekend.  It looks like I may be doing more commissioned drawings for them after this!

chillin' under my desk

Harper's been spending time with me at work.  She's pretty good about staying under my desk and snoozing away the day.  Unfortunately I'm having some major problems keeping her quiet when I leave her at home!  I've tried just about everything.  My next attempt will be leaving her 'free' in my bedroom with her crate door open and seeing how that goes.  She hasn't destroyed any personal items yet (although she does enjoy collecting my shoes into a pile and cuddling with them) so I'm hoping she won't chew up the mattress or walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment