Wednesday, February 9, 2011

here we go. again.

I believe this is the 5th blog I have tried to create in the past four years or so. Each time I kept them going for a few months or a half year at most and then my interest waned as I regretted my chosen blog name or questioned my reason for blogging in the first place. But this time will be different! I hope.

With my first post I would like to present you with a photo of two adorable 5 month old pit-bull puppies. Their names are Allie and Oliver and they are currently living with me but they need to find a forever home! We think they might have some lab and/or boxer in them. They are the cutest and most loving puppies I've ever met! I'm sure there will be many more picture posts of them in the following weeks.

Oliver and Allie playing it up in the kitchen.
Visit Allie and Olivers' adoption pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment