Friday, February 25, 2011

oh puppies

It looks like Oliver is going to have to find another foster home...  Wrestling puppies make too much noise for the top floor of a duplex so if I don't find a new home for one I might get both of the little buggers kicked out.  If anyone in or near the Rochester area can help out please let me know!

Oliver

In other news I've been allowing myself to imagine a life where Allie doesn't get adopted and has to stay with me permanently.  It's a very slippery slope. Yesterday I must have spent at least two hours brainstorming awesome gangster names for her.  Giavani Capone (Gia for short) is my current top pick. 

Giavani Capone?

I even let her chill on the couch now.  I'm dangerously smitten.  Look at that face!  


1 comment:

  1. Perhaps she would get along with Dolly? Then you could have two gangster pups!

    ReplyDelete