Friday, October 21, 2011

color scheme

I've finally settled on a color scheme for my ... business?  I don't know what the right word for it is, especially since I haven't sold anything yet.  But nevertheless I have a color scheme and that's exciting.

white, dusty aqua, mustard yellow and gray!

My nerdy love for color combination means I spent days perusing magazines, old sketch books, photographs and design websites to figure out what I was looking for.  Yellow and gray is my absolute favorite color combo but I wanted to get a softer vintage/antique feel.  So I added the aqua and white!  I'm half-way through printing my business cards with these colors.

My studio mates have printed beautiful invitations for the opening of their shop, Pistachio Press, letterpress + local.  November 4th, don't forget!



And of course what would a Beeswax and Horse Hair post be without a picture of my studio mascot, Harper.  She got to play with her best friend Dolly last night.  

Harper and Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment