Monday, October 17, 2011

new studio. new product.

Surprise!  I've moved into a new studio... and it's going to have a retail space!  My studio mates and I recently moved from our 4th floor studio in Anderson Alley down to Booksmart Studio on the first floor.  Our space is gorgeous!  I'm working on designing my work environment and will post more about that when it's closer to completion.

The most exciting aspect of the new space is that my studio mates are going to be opening up retail space for their letterpress business in the space.  It will be called Pistachio Press, letterpress + local... and I get the chance to try and sell some of my own products!  We are having the grand opening on November 4th, 6-10pm at 250 N Goodman Street.  Stop on by!

I've been working hard to get my creative butt back in gear.  I just finished designing new business cards and will be personally letterpressing them this week.  There are a few new bags and I've also been making these tactile garlands out of collected paper.


In non-studio news:  Harper is almost a full-grown dog.  We've been having weekly adventures to various areas of Rochester.  Yesterday morning we ventured out to Lake Ontario and spent a few hours running around on the beach.

1 comment: