Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 days of memories!

In the past few years I've tried to come up with creative presents to give my family for the holidays. 

When thinking about what to make this year I became stuck on the idea of sharing and saving memories.  To make this into a lasting gift I designed a printable template that reads "25 Days of Memories".  The template has four black and white memory card illustrations with various bunting designs that can be cut out and filled with color or left blank.  Each day between tomorrow and Christmas I will be filling out a memory I shared with a particular person and mailing the memory card to them.  By the time the holiday season comes to an end each person will have a collection of 25 memories that are unique to our relationship.

Tomorrow I'll add a memory to each card and mail them out!

Please feel free to use the template below to send your own memories this holiday season! 


Take care! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment