Tuesday, November 1, 2011

studio progress and weekend fun

The studio is finally starting to look like a studio!  There's still a lot to be done but after a weekend of painting and organizing the space is coming together. Pistacio Press' retail shop is looking spectacular as well!  But you'll have to come see that in person :)


Given the choice I probably would have spent every spare second working this weekend but I managed to get out and have a little fall fun.  I navigated my first corn maze then rode a tricycle through the childrens' mini maze.


I've been having a bit of trouble getting things going with the dog toys... The first screen didn't burn quite correctly so I'm giving it another go tonight.  I now have 6 designs that need to be printed (in multitude), sewn, stuffed and squeeked by Friday.  Bring on the coffee and late night studio drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment