Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bag 4

It's almost midnight.  My normal bedtime is much closer to 10.  This bag has taken up way too much of my life and doesn't look all that great. 


I think it's time to step back and realize that I am a complete n00b at sewing and shouldn't expect miracles - something I have certainly been hoping for.  It's going to take me a while to perfect my sewing skills so I just need to keep practicing and wait for that 'aha' moment.  Damn.

In other less frustrating news I'm currently dog-sitting for my all time favorite pooch, Minnie.  She is pretty much perfect except for the fact that she will eat any other dog that crosses her path.  Because of this a good friend of mine is taking care of the puppies for the time being.  They'll be coming 'home' this Tuesday.  I can't help but feel guilty for enjoying my puppy-free days... 

Minnie trying to snooze

No comments:

Post a Comment