Thursday, March 24, 2011

allie the foot pisser

I'm starting to get things under control again.  The sewing machine is going to the repair shop tonight, hopefully it won't cost too much to fix.  The guy at the shop will also go over proper machine care (like cleaning and oiling) so I can prolong the Elna's life.

I took a job creating a hand-drawn map for a local organic/sustainable farm.  I was going to volunteer my time and energy to make the drawing but decided to be proactive and ask for payment (since that is what getting my art degree was all about)...  It worked!  I'll be making sketches for the next couple of days and will show them my ideas this coming Tuesday. 

The best part of my week so far?  Allie, the incredibly well-behaved puppy who will do anything to make me happy, took a nice long pee directly on Pat's foot last night.  I was on the computer when I heard Pat say "Jen?  Allie just pissed on my foot..." I know I should have immediately disciplined her but I could not stop laughing!  She's never EVER done something like that before.  I continued to giggle as I cleaned up the mess.

Allie the foot pisser

1 comment: